BlackPast Tenth Anniversary Celebration
Nourish your body and your mind celebrating ten years of BlackPast.org.
* Cocktail Reception from 6:00 pm with Juan Huey-Ray and the Sounds of the Northwest Choir
* Cuisine from four African-American-owned Seattle restaurants begins at 7:00 pm
* Joyce Taylor from KING TV will emcee the evening.
* Remarks from BlackPast founder, Dr. Quintard Taylor
* A historical reenactment by Euell A. Nielsen
* The BlackPast Awards honoring those who brought us this far
* And an opportunity for you to personally bring African-American history to life
This event will be held at Washington Hall, 153 14th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122
Washington Hall (View)
153 14th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|